T's & C's
T’s & C’s
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE as set out below. Your use of this site and/or purchase from Pebblesandpaws.com.au indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Pebblesandpaws.com.au reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Pebblesandpaws.com.au, this includes any pre-paid orders, eg. direct deposit etc.
- Pebblesandpaws.com.au may vary prices for received orders in the event of price changes or errors made by suppliers. In the case of price increase, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Pebblesandpaws.com.au, which must be received within seven days of the price increase notification.
- Despite our web site being directly connected to our inventory system, quantity in stock displayed on our web site should be considered as a guide only. If we are out of stock of an item we will contact you and advise you of the estimated time of delivery. If you are not prepared to wait for items on backorder you may elect to cancel the order and we will make a full refund of any monies paid
- Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Sadly any order cancelled after shipment will need to be returned at the customer’s cost for a refund, and will be subject of the conditions as set out in our refund policy. Cancellations must be communicated by email.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Payment can be made via credit cards (Visa/ Master card), Paypal, Direct Deposit, or Bank Transfer. See Payment information for details
- Dispatching of goods where the payment terms selected is by Direct Deposit or Bank Transfer is subject to fund clearance.
- Delivery is undertaken via Australia Post or Sendle Couriers.
- The title of the goods supplied does not pass to the customer from Pebblesandpaws.com.au until the full amount is paid to Pebbles & Paws.
- We are happy to ship most items to PO Boxes, you will be notified by email if any item in your order requires a courier delivery which would have to be to a street address.
- We do ship to third party addresses and a different billing and shipping address can be selected at checkout.
- Pebblsandpaws.com.au will make every effort to deliver on time. However, sadly we cannot be held liable for delay or lost shipment by our postal carriers.
- Internet banking can take up to 2 days and we do ask that you leave your Name and Order Number in the reference. If you do deposit after 6pm on a Friday from a non Commonwealth account the payment may not be visible until Tuesday or Wednesday
RETURN AND REFUND
- There will be no credit given on order price difference, due to price drops. Please select carefully at the time when you place your order.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to Pebblesandpaws.com.au via email within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery
- Please refer to our Refund Policy document for more information on refunds and returns.
- Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
- Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice. If these errors affect an existing order your order will automatically be refunded in full.
- Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. The actual products are often not identical to the images. Colours may also look different due to changes in screen resolution of differing laptop, phone and computer screens